Friday, November 29, 2013

Feature and Follow #4



Feature and Follow is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. This blog hop allows bloggers to meet new bloggers and gain new followers! If you're new to this blog hop thing, you can find the details at the blog of the hosts.
The general rules, however, are:
  1. (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
  2. (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
  3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
  4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say "hi" in your comments and that they are now following you.
  5. If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn't have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
  6. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
  7. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
  8. If you're new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
Question of this week
What’s your favorite Thanksgiving Day food? If you’re not American or Canadian, what is your favorite holiday food?

My Answer
I'm neither American nor Canadian, so not much aware of Thanksgiving Day Foods, but my favourite festival food, as an Indian is Biryani (a preparation of rice). :-D




About The Follow




  • I'll prefer a follow via GFC. You can follow my blog by clicking the 'Join this site' button placed above the list of GFC followers on the right side bar of my blog. 
  • In case you have difficulty or a problem following via GFC, the Bloglovin' button is right below the GFC followers list. Click the button to proceed. 
  • If none of the above options apply for you, well, you can always subscribe to my blog posts via email. Just submit your email id in the box provided and you're done!
  • Also, if you wish, you can follow me on twitter too and add me as a friend on Goodreads. I love making new friends and definitely those who are crazy book addicts like me.

8 comments:

  1. I can't see your answer for some reason...

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm that looks tasty! I would love to try that!

    trish - my follow friday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting my blog. Both of those look good especially the second one. I followed you on GFC, G+, and TWITTER.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope to one day try indian food it looks so good.

    New follower, GFC, Bloglovin and Twitter.

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It tastes even better! ;-) Try it. You must.
      Thanks for stopping by, btw. :)

      Delete
  5. Ugggghh love biryani, you dont need to say anymore lol!
    Thanks for following, I returned the favour :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i've actually tried that, a couple of my friends bring it to school sometimes! I love it! Thanks for stopping by our blog, followed you back :D

    ReplyDelete