Wednesday, September 18, 2013

WWW Wednesdays: September 18, 2013



WWW Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading.
To play along, just answer the following three questions!

  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finished reading?
  • What do you think you'll read next?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My first WWW Wednesday post goes here:






1.What are you currently reading?

Answer I'm reading City of Glass by Cassandra Clare. The Mortal Instruments (TMI) is an absolutely amazing series and as expected I'm loving this book!






2. What did you recently finished reading?

Answer: I finished reading In Love of Honey Money and my virgin passport by Mita Jain yesterday. I read it as a part of ARR.







3.What do you think you'll read next?

Answer: I'd be reading Angelfall by Susan Ee. I've been waiting for a long time to read this book and I think this time I'll give it a shot!



4 comments:

  1. I NEED to read Angelfall too! My Barnes and Nobles doesn't carry it, so I will have to order it online at some point... I have heard too many good things about it not to read it.

    By the way, here's my link to my WWW Wednesday
    http://wereallmadherebookblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grab it soon, Alice!
    I've heard great things about this book too.. and I started it last night. It's going so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard Mortal Instruments is a good series! I'll have to check them out. Heard the movie was an epic fail though. :( Oh well, the book is always better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is one of my favourite series, Melanie! I hope you'll be reading it soon. :)
      I heard the same about the movie too but you know what I was expecting a lot from this one. :|

      Delete